Translate

Sunday 4 May 2014

Exotic Places of the World- Bali

Dear Reader,
I've been really looking forward to doing some research on Bali as my very own sister got the chance to go backpacking in Bali. I know she had an amazing time and the experiences she had were incredible so I felt the need to write about this beautiful place.

Bali

Bali is a small province of Indonesia. The province of Bali is approximately 153km wide and spans 112km north to south accommodating a population of 4.1 million.
Bali has some beautiful mountains that elevate to over 3'000 metres. Along with this the island is surrounded by coral reefs, bringing exotic fish to the island.
I think Bali is a captivating island for young and old people, I know from my sister that this trip can be whatever you want to make it, so if you have very little or a lot of money the experience will be just as good, you just have to know what to prioritise!

The activities that can be done are endless! The exotic birds and animals are unique to the Asian culture and highlight the differences Bali has to offer.
Some activites that I myself would like to do would be as follows

  • Visit the Bali Safari and Marine Park.
  • Waterbom Bali (waterpark)
  • Bali Adventure Tours (tour on elephants or white water raft)
  • Discover the ancient ruins of Munduk Wilderness.
  • Bali Diving Academy ( go underwater and witness the exotic fishes of Bali up close)


Attached is a video that I felt captivates Bali and what it has to offer in a short clip.















Until my next engrossing post on an exotic place of the world!

-- Pippa