Translate

Thursday 8 May 2014

Exotic Places of the World- China

Dear Blogger,
I am taking you to a place where I have been on vacation to. It has been one of the most enjoyable trips I've been on, filled with sightseeing and full of culture..

China

From massive modern cities to quaint little villages, China has a vast range of opportunities to enjoy. What I loved about China was the antiquity of the country. The people you met are the most genuine hard working people that you'll meet.
So I would like to share with you some highlights of my trip to China so here goes......
One of my highlights would have to have been climbing the Great Wall of China as you could see how well it had been engineered with it expanding over 6000 km along the mountain side, it was definitely a great piece of history to have been able to visit and learn about.

Another must do in China is to visit the zoo. I had the chance to but unfortunately I did not bear witness to my favourite animal- the beautiful Panda- so I would encourage the visit to the Panda Research Centre to ensure that you get to see these incredible creatures. China is definitely the best place to visit to see all types of wildlife as China lies in two of the worlds major ecozones.



 I got the chance to visit Hong Kong which is the most dynamic city there is to visit and one city that is a must to visit. With a population of over seven million. One place that basically encapsulates Hong Kong is the view from Victoria Peak which looks down apon the city.

If any of you are big hikers or just want to witness the beautiful highlands of China then why don't make a trip to the Himalayas which divide China from South and Central Asia.



Until next time on some Exotic Place of the World, I'll have to leave my insights about China to an end. Thank you for reading and I hope you have gained some insight to China from this blog post.

--Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment